Join me and other motivated women for the
eMErge™ LIVE! Morsels & Mentorship Luncheon
Saturday, Sept. 16th, 2017 at 10:30am-2:30pm
Neiman Marcus Cafe
8687 N Central Expy Ste 400,
Dallas, TX 75225
It’s time to get focused and connect with like-minded Christian women and live out your calling!
You deserve to live a life that's driven by your gifts and filled with purpose.
At eMErge™ LIVE! Morsels & Mentorship Luncheon you will be empowered with faith and strategies you can implement daily to help you keep growing in FAITH, LIFE, LOVE and BUSINESS.
Get your ticket today so you don't miss out on the EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!
If you had a distraction free day to dedicate to your spiritual and personal development and purpose: no phone calls, no kids/spouse needing attention, no appointments, etc. – what would you do?
Maybe you’d sit down and rework your business plan? Or maybe you would finally look at the steps you need to get out of a toxic relationship? Or research that dream that you've been wanting to reach but have been too scared to take the first step?
You're a hard working sister and you deserve some time to concentrate completely on YOU and your work, and build a step-by-step plan to take your faith, life, relationships and business to the next level.
Come to the eMerge™ LIVE! Morsels & Mentorship Luncheon and get motivated, get inspired and learn strategies from other women to help catapult you into your purpose!
Min. Rachel L. Proctor
Rachel L. Proctor is a speaker, author and business leader. She loves motivating and inspiring audiences of any size to live out their God given purpose! Texas-bred entrepreneur, Rachel L. Proctor, has revolutionized the way women lead in business, ministry and public service. She currently serves as the Mayor Pro Tem for the city of DeSoto, Texas. Her zest for building brands has led her to create multiple online business coaching programs as well as host multiple live events to help women entrepreneurs get their start in business and leadership. M & M is one of those events! Join Rachel LIVE on Sept. 16th!
Eld. Christie Dobbins
Elder Christie Dobbins is a wife, a mom and mentor as well as a sought after international speaker. Seasoned with laughter and saturated with Truth, this modern-day Deborah loves nothing more than helping people reach their full potential through preaching and teaching the uncompromising word of God. As such, Christie’s messages are filled with powerful Biblical insights for practical life-application. She is married to Elder Venshard Dobbins, Sr. and they have been blessed with four sons−John, Venshard, Jr., Diemeary, and Joshua. Join Christie LIVE on Sept. 16th!
Eld. Demetrice Smith
Demetrice Smith is an author, entrepreneur, mentor, Elder, and community activist. Her work within the mental health community empowered families of individuals with mental illness to become resources for healing. Demetrice is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Creeping Vines Online, a nonprofit organization dedicated to mental health awareness and assessments. Her motto: Gaining Victory Over Depression, is part of her personal testimony after 30 years of living in a cave called depression. Join Demetrice LIVE on Sept. 16th!
Dr. Estrelita Bruce
Dr. E. is the visionary and creator of A NEW ME: Transparently, Abundantly with a mission to educate, encourage, and equip individuals to live their lives transparently and abundantly by providing inspirational values, products, and services. She is also the creator of We WERE Widows, a grief support community to help women process grief due to the loss of a spouse. Dr. E is passionate about helping others transform their traumas and losses into opportunities for wholeness and healing. With her many accomplishments and recognition's, Dr. E. is most proud of being a wife to her husband, Brian and a mom to their two beautiful daughters, Kori and Anais. Join Estrelita LIVE on Sept. 16th!
Too many women go through life with a case of the “somedays”!
“Someday” they’ll start making some real money, so they can stop doing work that doesn’t inspire and motivate them…
“Someday” they’ll turn their passion into their life's work…
“Someday” they'll start praying and studying their Bible more and get there Spiritual life right…
But in thier heart, they’re terrified “someday” might never come.
The only way to turn “someday” into TODAY, is to step up and make it happen for yourself.
That’s why I created the eMErge™ LIVE! Morsels & Mentorship Luncheon! You don't have to take the next steps alone. We are here to walk with you!
Topics will be released soon... Please check back periodically for updates!
+ A delicious lunch and refillable beverages + A beautiful "Swag Bag" full of resources and goodies! (The speakers and I will be sharing tons of information so I strongly suggest that you also bring your own journal for note taking as well.)
+ Exclusive access to the 2015 eMErge™ Master Class Online Membership Area. This membership area will give you access to my personal resource vault of audio training's and PDF downloads to help you take your learning experience to the next level.
In the Online Membership Site you'll receive all the following BONUSES:
- ALL the Mp3 Recordings from the day of the 2015 Master Class ($97 Value)
- "5 tips to get focused and finished" Audio Class - This audio teaching is one of my favs! In it I share 5 tips to help you get the guts you need to get focused and get it done. Because thinking about something is not the same as actually doing something. We can create ideas all day long in our minds. No one ever has a shortage of ideas! But eventually we must DO something. We must walk out those God given plans. This audio teaching is sure to help you hone in on your action plan to get to the finish line! ($25 Value)
- "Tips to get off the emotional roller coaster" Audio Class - This quick teaching has invaluable content to help you get control of your feelings and external factors to avoid emotional decisions. In this audio you will discover: Why your “feelings” should never be a basis for making decisions. How training your mind to look at the BIG picture leads to better decision making. Why even our good emotions can lead us into destructive decisions if we don’t manage them properly. Three questions to ask yourself to avoid overreacting and making decisions you will regret later. ($25 Value)
- "Get your drive back!" Audio Class - In this tele-class you will discover how you can reawaken the passion and drive that is already inside of you (oh believe me – its there!), how to stop wrestling with doubt and get the courage to go after your dreams, how you can end the “workaholic” mentality and finish the things that count and much, much more! ($25 Value)
- "Love + Lost = Let It Go!" Audio Class - This training class I shoot straight from the hip on love and relationships. I share powerful information that will help you release resentment and embrace the true meaning of love. This class includes reflection questions you can use to help you evaluate your relationships. ($25 Value)
- "7 Confessions to Conquer Fear" Poster - This downloadable PDF will confirm the power of your words! Recite these confessions daily to help you harness your God-given power! (PRICELESS!)
- By now you already know that I'm a total book worm so I will be sharing my recommended reading list that includes books on my annual MUST RE-READ list! Don't forget TRUE leaders are readers!
- "Should I or Shouldn't I Incorporate?" In this audio training I will be sharing information on the different types of business formations (Corporations, Sole Proprietorship's, Partnerships, etc.) along with the pros and cons of each one. I'll be sharing VITAL tips on what you need to do to protect your baby (a.k.a - your business) and what steps you can to take to begin setting your business up for success. ($47 Value)
That's nearly $400 worth of training's and bonuses for the small price of your ticket!
If any of the following statements describe you, then Morsels & Mentorship IS for you:
- You’ve felt the tug to pursue your dream, but just don’t know where to start.
- There’s a voice inside you calling you to be more, but you’ve let others to talk you out of it in the past.
- You know you’re meant for something more and want to find the courage to pursue it.
- You’re too afraid to pursue your calling because you’ve failed in the past and don’t want to go through that again.
- You are ready to take full responsibility for where you are now and where you know you can go in the future.
- You are tired of feeling like a hamster on a wheel - exerting energy but going nowhere.
- You are open to a new way of looking at life and business and you are ready to work hard to reach your goals.
- You know that you need to deepen your relationship with God but don't know where to start.
If any of the following statements describe you, then Morsels & Mentorship is NOT for you:
- You’re already pursuing your calling and realizing the success you’ve always dreamed of.
- You’re not able to find at least an hour each day to engage with the material that will be presented.
- You’re unwilling to do the hard work of pursuing what you’ve been called to do.
- You get defensive easily and don't receive feedback and critiques well.
- You're not ready to focus and possibly expose some areas that need improvement.
- You just want to ask questions but not really DO anything right now.
- You're NOT ready to take responsibility for your own results and progress by actually doing the work.
Q.What is your Refund/Exchange policy?
A.Due to our commitment to the facility and others, all Morsels & Mentorship Event tickets are non-refundable. If you can’t attend, you can transfer your ticket to a friend or colleague at no additional cost.
Q.I'm still undecided. What should I do?
A.Ask yourself these questions: With clarity around my plan, supporting and motivating relationships and proven tools for success, what could be possible for my faith, life, relationships and business? These are all things the eMErge™ LIVE! Morsels & Mentorship event is here to help you with. Now, I ask you: can you afford not to attend? How bad do you want a change in your life?
Q.I’m not sure I can afford this right now. Are you offering payment plans, or early bird rates?
A.We are not offering payment plans but we do have an Early Bird Rate of $47 for an individual ticket. You can purchase an individual ticket HERE. The price for individual tickets will go up to $67 on August 19th. Consider grabbing your tickets today because the Early Bird Rate will not be available after August 18th.
Q.What will I walk away with?
A.It’s my prayer that you walk away with a new outlook on what your life can be like along with a renewed sense of purpose. You’ll meet new friends, build a bigger network and leave with more accountability buddies to make sure you stay on the road to destiny! You will also leave with spiritual nuggets and a digital resource vault to help you continue your learning process!
Q.Why do I have to come all the way to the venue? Why can’t I just watch online?
A.I’m a huge fan of online webinars and events. Most of my training’s are conducted online. But there are just some things that can’t be translated via video, especially the energy in a room and connection with other like-minded people. I know your time is precious and it can be hard to squeeze away a day for yourself. But I’ve got a valid reason for keeping this event strictly live-and-in-person: Positive energy is created when we some together for a common purpose! There’s something so powerful about being in a group of like-minded women on the same journey you are who are all seeking to take their lives to the next level. It creates space for renewed determination, joy, and breakthroughs. At an online event, you’re more likely to wake up the next morning and fall right back into the same routine. But when you walk out of Morsels & Mentorship, you will have had an exhilarating experience and meet other passionate women that you will remember for a lifetime!
Q.What is personal development coaching?
A.A personal development coach is similar to a life coach and even an athletic coach in many ways. When you do personal development coaching with me, I help you first evaluate where you are and what your life is like now. Through powerful questions and reflective exercises, you start yourself on a path to figure out where you want to be and how you can get yourself there. You decide exactly what goals will best allow you to lead yourself where you want to be and we develop a goal setting strategy. You set your goals, and determine the best actions to can take to achieve those goals. Personal development coaching is about helping you find your purpose and uncovering your values, your passions, and your motivation to create the life you desire. My goal is to help you develop your ability to connect with yourself and other people in all areas of your life which will empower you to take control of your life, and learn to make clear decisions.
Q.Can I bring my spouse/boyfriend?
A.No. This is a woman-centered event and although we love our men, this event is specifically created to foster sisterhood and impart principals in YOU to help you become the woman that God has called you to be.
Q.What’s the schedule for the event?
A.We’ll start bright and early at 10:30am, then run until about 2:30pm. The full schedule will be available as we get closer to the event.
Q.Who is this event for specifically?
A.eMErge™ LIVE! Morsels & Mentorship Luncheon is a WOMAN-CENTERED event created for ladies who are passionate about personal development and are over the age of 21. This event was created to provide inspiration, motivation and tangible resources for women who are looking to go into business for themselves or women who are already in business but may need advice on how to take their current endeavor to the next level. If you are looking to grow personally and spiritually in FAITH, LIFE, LOVE and BUSINESS then this event is just for you!
Q.Rachel, can you guarantee my results from the Morsels & Mentorship Event?
A.No, I can’t give you a formal guarantee, but I will say that you can expect to achieve breakthroughs if you do the work and consistently take action on the principals taught in the class. If you follow the program, take it seriously, and do the work and assignments that are put in front of you, it’s more than reasonable to expect to achieve what many others have already done. Everything you’re going to be learning is stuff you can continue to implement for years to come, the value is really priceless. If you don’t believe that you’re going to stop at nothing to achieve these results, then quite honestly, you shouldn’t invest. But if you truly desire a change in your life, then the investment is well worth it!
Q.What’s the dress code?
A.Cute & casual! Feel free to dress in layers since there’s air conditioning inside and it’s going to be hot-hot-hot outside! You know how tricky Texas weather can be!
Q.I can’t make it this year but I’d love to come next year. Will this still be going on?
A.While I plan to keep this event going for as long as I can, I can’t guarantee when the next eMErge LIVE! Event will be held. If you’re on the fence, or feel a tugging in your heart you should definitely be in this crowd. I totally recommend you take the leap. Not just because I’d love to see you there, but because taking action like this is the only way you will every begin taking the steps to living your dream. If you’re pushing this back, what else could you be pushing back in the rest of your life? Clarity only comes through action and we will definitely give you the support you need to take your first steps. Don’t give yourself a case of the “somedays”. My advice? Buy the ticket and go for it!
Q.Will we get 1 on 1 time? Will I get a chance to meet you (Rachel)?
A.YES! YES! YES! I’ll be teaching all the course material that day and I would LOVE more than anything to give you a HUGE hug! Despite the fact I’m not doing 1-1 coaching on that day, there will be plenty of opportunities to get your questions answered, including live Q&A session during the event.
Q.Will I have work to do after the event?
A.Yep! Because we won’t have enough time to cover every single topic in great detail, everyone who purchases an early bird ticket to the event will receive access to a private online membership site that is loaded with audio teachings, downloads and more to help you continue to go to the next level in FAITH, LIFE, LOVE and BUSINESS. I strongly suggest that you take out time each day to go over at least one lesson and revisit your workbook to get the most out of the Morsels & Mentorship experience.
Q.How do I get there?
A.This year’s venue will be hosted at:
Neiman Marcus Cafe
8687 N Central Expy. Ste 400,
Dallas, TX 75225
CLICK HERE for directions!
I know these tickets will go FAST so grab your tickets today to take advantage of our best rate!
Q.Are children allowed and/or childcare available?
A.No. This is a day designed to be distraction free.